8/93-95 Soldiers Road, JannaliSold For $763,000 September 13, 2017
- Property ID: 61665390
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: VILLA
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Sun Soaked Single Level Villa Within Stones's Throw To Station And Shops
Just moments from Jannali's shopping strip along with the station and bus services, this impressive free-standing two bedroom villa is immaculately presented and a must to inspect.
- Two outdoor living spaces/courtyards, low maintenance gardens
- North facing and private & filled with natural light
- Two large bedrooms with built in robes
- Fantastic open floor plan with easy access for outdoor entertaining
- Modern, updated kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
- Updated bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet
- Split system air conditioning
- Stair free access and a pet friendly complex
- Freestanding villa with the lock up garage wall being the only common wall
- Low strata levies, suitable for downsizers and first home buyers
- 300m to the upgraded train station and a 40 minute train ride to the City and CBD
- Walking distance to primary and secondary schools
- Set on the highest hill in Jannali with a bright, airy position
Villas hardly become available in The Shire and ones with features such as no stair access and in such close proximity to the station and shops are extremely rare.
Hurry, this won't last!
Strata rates - $416.21 approx per ¼
Water rates - $220.38 approx per ¼
Council rates - $263.38 approx per ¼
Call Michael Stojanovic today to inspect and make an offer!
Church : Como Community Church
48 Bindea Street, Como
School : Birralee Extended Hours Preschool
48A Bindea Street, Como
School : Como West Public School
Wolger Street, Como
Restaurant : Il Forno Woodfire Pizzeria Trattoria
2/13-17 Kennedy Crescent, Bonnet Bay
'' I found Michael to be true to his word and provided a high level of customer service. I can highly recommend Michael's approach and sales professionalism. He worked tirelessly to achieve a sale for us. His constant feedback and thorough market knowledge made us feel comfortable. He has great knowledge about the local area and was very responsive throughout the process We will have no hesitation in referring him and his business to our friends and family.''
- Amrish and Dipti Patel - (Vendor Review) - 83 Penshurst Street Penshurst NSW 2222
'' We highly recommend the services of Michael Stojanovic of St George Property Agents. We found Michael to be professional, trustworthy, helpful and friendly. Michael's knowledge of the real estate market in our area is excellent. He took the stress out of the process, worked tirelessly on our behalf and delivered an excellent result on the sale of our property, as well as assisting us with the purchase of our new property. The service and result we received from Michael exceeded all expectations. He is amazing! ''
- Christopher and Katherine Weeding - (Vendor Review) - 4/39 Ocean St Penshurst
'' Michael is very knowledgeable and very helpful both to client and tenant and for that, we are very grateful. ''