8/93-95 Soldiers Road, JannaliSold For $763,000 September 13, 2017
- Property ID: 61665390
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: VILLA
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Sun Soaked Single Level Villa Within Stones's Throw To Station And Shops
Just moments from Jannali's shopping strip along with the station and bus services, this impressive free-standing two bedroom villa is immaculately presented and a must to inspect.
- Two outdoor living spaces/courtyards, low maintenance gardens
- North facing and private & filled with natural light
- Two large bedrooms with built in robes
- Fantastic open floor plan with easy access for outdoor entertaining
- Modern, updated kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
- Updated bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet
- Split system air conditioning
- Stair free access and a pet friendly complex
- Freestanding villa with the lock up garage wall being the only common wall
- Low strata levies, suitable for downsizers and first home buyers
- 300m to the upgraded train station and a 40 minute train ride to the City and CBD
- Walking distance to primary and secondary schools
- Set on the highest hill in Jannali with a bright, airy position
Villas hardly become available in The Shire and ones with features such as no stair access and in such close proximity to the station and shops are extremely rare.
Hurry, this won't last!
Strata rates - $416.21 approx per ¼
Water rates - $220.38 approx per ¼
Council rates - $263.38 approx per ¼
Call Michael Stojanovic today to inspect and make an offer!
"Michael made everything very easy, I really didn't have anything to do. Every step was looked after, every question explained. Very happy with Michael's service."
- Mr Treleaven - 14/33 Victroria Avenue, Penshurst
Michael worked tirelessly to get the property sold and achieved the right result. He kept me up to date with the progress of the campaign and he was flexible enough to change the sale approach as needed to get the property sold.
- Mr Peng - 14/33 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst
"Michael has been really helpful during the process and we would definitely recommend him to our friends and families."