8/93-95 Soldiers Road, JannaliFOR SALE For Sale - $789,000
- Property ID: 61665390
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: VILLA
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Sun Soaked Single Level Villa Within Stones's Throw To Station And Shops
Just moments from Jannali's shopping strip along with the station and bus services, this impressive free-standing two bedroom villa is immaculately presented and a must to inspect.
- Two outdoor living spaces/courtyards, low maintenance gardens
- North facing and private & filled with natural light
- Two large bedrooms with built in robes
- Fantastic open floor plan with easy access for outdoor entertaining
- Modern, updated kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
- Updated bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet
- Split system air conditioning
- Stair free access and a pet friendly complex
- Freestanding villa with the lock up garage wall being the only common wall
- Low strata levies, suitable for downsizers and first home buyers
- 300m to the upgraded train station and a 40 minute train ride to the City and CBD
- Walking distance to primary and secondary schools
- Set on the highest hill in Jannali with a bright, airy position
Villas hardly become available in The Shire and ones with features such as no stair access and in such close proximity to the station and shops are extremely rare.
Hurry, this won't last!
Strata rates - $416.21 approx per ¼
Water rates - $220.38 approx per ¼
Council rates - $263.38 approx per ¼
Call Michael Stojanovic today to inspect and make an offer!
|Church : Como Community Church||48 Bindea Street, Como||0.2 km||2 mins|
|School : Birralee Extended Hours Preschool||48A Bindea Street, Como||0.2 km||3 mins|
|School : Como West Public School||Wolger Street, Como||0.5 km||6 mins|
|Restaurant : Il Forno Woodfire Pizzeria Trattoria||2/13-17 Kennedy Crescent, Bonnet Bay||1.7 km||21 mins|
"Michael has just sold our unit in Penshurst and we were very happy with the professional way in which Michael conducted the sale. He was always approachable and honest in his communications with us. He was more than willing to do what was needed to ensure the sale went through, including a meeting at his office at 8.30pm , so thank you Michael".
- Stephen & Donna Roemling - 4/5 Cambridge Street, Penshurst
"Michael was a fantastic agent and was able to sell our unit very quickly. Was excellent and very friendly to deal with".
- Davisd Brett & Xiaoou Wu - 4/409 Forest Road, Penshrust
"After shopping around for an agent. We were left to decide on Two. One was Michael the experienced, knowledgeable and the other a young agent who was pushing the "New". Both charismatic and felt open and honest. But Michael was able to set expectations with proof and ended up getting us a brilliant result. I would 100% recommend Michael and his team".