8/93-95 Soldiers Road, JannaliSold For $763,000 September 13, 2017
- Property ID: 61665390
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: VILLA
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Sun Soaked Single Level Villa Within Stones's Throw To Station And Shops
Just moments from Jannali's shopping strip along with the station and bus services, this impressive free-standing two bedroom villa is immaculately presented and a must to inspect.
- Two outdoor living spaces/courtyards, low maintenance gardens
- North facing and private & filled with natural light
- Two large bedrooms with built in robes
- Fantastic open floor plan with easy access for outdoor entertaining
- Modern, updated kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
- Updated bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet
- Split system air conditioning
- Stair free access and a pet friendly complex
- Freestanding villa with the lock up garage wall being the only common wall
- Low strata levies, suitable for downsizers and first home buyers
- 300m to the upgraded train station and a 40 minute train ride to the City and CBD
- Walking distance to primary and secondary schools
- Set on the highest hill in Jannali with a bright, airy position
Villas hardly become available in The Shire and ones with features such as no stair access and in such close proximity to the station and shops are extremely rare.
Hurry, this won't last!
Strata rates - $416.21 approx per ¼
Water rates - $220.38 approx per ¼
Council rates - $263.38 approx per ¼
Call Michael Stojanovic today to inspect and make an offer!
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.