2/31 Victoria Avenue, PenshurstSold For $575,000 October 17, 2017
- Property ID: 61673210
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Another complex RECORD smashed!!!
Last sale in complex was February 2017 with garage $528,000
Wanting to sell this spring? Call the most active Penshurst agent for almost 20 years today 0407 272 533
Just moments from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this sensational apartment is ready to move in and enjoy. Featuring:
- A generous living space that opens out onto a breezy balcony
- An impressive modern kitchen with a cleverly integrated laundry
- Two bedrooms, the main with a built in robe and its own balcony
- A stylish modern bathroom
- A registered car space
- An investors dream fixed lease till April 2019 currently rented at $425 with increase April 2018 to $435 per week and April 2019 $445 per week.
Conveniently positioned to all of Penshurst's transport and lifestyle benefits, and also in close proximity to Mortdale's shops and restaurants, this apartment is a must to inspect and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst.
"Michael has just sold our unit in Penshurst and we were very happy with the professional way in which Michael conducted the sale. He was always approachable and honest in his communications with us. He was more than willing to do what was needed to ensure the sale went through, including a meeting at his office at 8.30pm , so thank you Michael".
- Stephen & Donna Roemling - 4/5 Cambridge Street, Penshurst
"Michael was a fantastic agent and was able to sell our unit very quickly. Was excellent and very friendly to deal with".
- Davisd Brett & Xiaoou Wu - 4/409 Forest Road, Penshrust
"After shopping around for an agent. We were left to decide on Two. One was Michael the experienced, knowledgeable and the other a young agent who was pushing the "New". Both charismatic and felt open and honest. But Michael was able to set expectations with proof and ended up getting us a brilliant result. I would 100% recommend Michael and his team".