11/57 Ocean Street, PenshurstSold For $710,000 February 3, 2018
- Property ID: 61691170
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
Sun Filled, Extra Large Top Floor Apartment (136sqm) - Best in Penshurst
With a prominent top floor position just minutes to the heart of Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this light filled two bedroom apartment is completely renovated and offers a lifestyle of absolute convenience.
- Generous living space that opens out onto a wide balcony, perfect for alfresco entertaining
- Separate dining area and a beautifully renovated kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Two bedrooms, both generously proportioned with built in wardrobes and a built-in study nook in the second bedroom
- An ultra modern large bathroom with a double basin and an internal laundry with the added convenience of a second shower and toilet
- Secure intercom entry and a side by side double lock up garage perfectly completes the package
Presenting an incredible opportunity for home buyers or investors alike as there is absolutely nothing to do except enjoy.
Unique properties like this are rare, don't miss out! Make an offer today!
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office at 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Strata levy $614.37 per 1/4 approx
Council rates $238.88
Side by side separate garage 2 x 16 sqm
Liquor Store : Valore Cellars
491 Forest Road, Penshurst
Restaurant : Penshurst Cottage
606 Forest Road, Penshurst
Bank : Bankwest ATM
612 Forest Road, Penshurst
Gym : Kaizen Gym Pty Ltd
586 Forest Road, Penshurst
School : Marist Catholic College
65 Victoria Avenue, Mortdale
School : Little Achievers Kindergarten
20 Austral Street, Penshurst
School : Penshurst Long Day Care Centre
5 Saint Georges Road, Penshurst
"Michael has just sold our unit in Penshurst and we were very happy with the professional way in which Michael conducted the sale. He was always approachable and honest in his communications with us. He was more than willing to do what was needed to ensure the sale went through, including a meeting at his office at 8.30pm , so thank you Michael".
- Stephen & Donna Roemling - 4/5 Cambridge Street, Penshurst
"Michael was a fantastic agent and was able to sell our unit very quickly. Was excellent and very friendly to deal with".
- Davisd Brett & Xiaoou Wu - 4/409 Forest Road, Penshrust
"After shopping around for an agent. We were left to decide on Two. One was Michael the experienced, knowledgeable and the other a young agent who was pushing the "New". Both charismatic and felt open and honest. But Michael was able to set expectations with proof and ended up getting us a brilliant result. I would 100% recommend Michael and his team".