6/50 George Street, PenshurstSold For $975,000 December 18, 2017
- Property ID: 61692090
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: VILLA
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Immediately inviting, this impressive three bedroom villa home has light filled interiors and a large rear courtyard, making this an ideal lifestyle choice and an opportunity not to be missed. Featuring:
- A bright living space with formal dining and a timber entertainers' kitchen with a dishwasher and gas cooking
- Three good sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and the master with an ensuite
- Convenient three-way central bathroom
- New blinds and ducted air conditioning throughout with an additional split system air conditioner in the family room/formal dining
- Sun soaked landscaped gardens with an undercover entertaining area in the wrap around courtyard
- Double lock-up garage with automatic door, workshop and internal access
- Small complex of six and perfectly positioned at the rear for peace and quiet
With the convenience of a bus stop at the door and a short stroll to Penshurst shopping village, Penshurst Station, parks and schools this villa is a must to inspect.
Villas in Penshurst of this calibre are rare, don't miss out!
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
"Michael made everything very easy, I really didn't have anything to do. Every step was looked after, every question explained. Very happy with Michael's service."
- Mr Treleaven - 14/33 Victroria Avenue, Penshurst
Michael worked tirelessly to get the property sold and achieved the right result. He kept me up to date with the progress of the campaign and he was flexible enough to change the sale approach as needed to get the property sold.
- Mr Peng - 14/33 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst
"Michael has been really helpful during the process and we would definitely recommend him to our friends and families."