113 Hillcrest Avenue, Hurstville GroveSold For $955,000 December 23, 2017
- Property ID: 61692100
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD By Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents
Beautifully renovated throughout, offering low maintenance living and contemporary interiors, this light-filled home is perfect for the growing family with ample space throughout.
- Set on a level block of land with side drive access to the back yard
- Open plan brand new kitchen with easy access to the dining area and out onto the back deck for alfresco living
- Four generous bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes or easily use one of the bedrooms as a second living area
- Sleek timber flooring throughout and a fresh neutral colour scheme
- Stylish modern central family bathroom
- Level easy care yard, ideal for all the family and with scope for pool and/or granny flat (STCA)
In the highly sought after Hurstville Grove locale, close to quality schools, parklands, boat ramps and waterways, this home is sure to impress and is well worth an inspection.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office at 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.