14/33 Victoria Avenue, PenshurstSold For $510,000 April 4, 2018
- Property ID: 61696080
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
With tranquil garden surrounds, a swimming pool and BBQ area, this two bedroom apartment is affordable and ready to renovate and profit.
- Perfect for anyone looking for a relaxed Summer like lifestyle
- Nice and private with open views to the mountains
- Generous living space with a rare separate lounge and dining, opening out onto a breezy balcony
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- An internal laundry and basement parking
This apartment is a fantastic opportunity to secure an affordable apartment with resort style living only minutes to Penshurst centre and station.
Auction 7th April 2018 Unless Sold Prior - Must be Sold!!!
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.
- Ruby - 4/110 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Excellent management. Very efficient and great service! I will recommend my friends to use this agency!