25 Inverness Avenue, PenshurstSold For $1,235,000 February 12, 2018
- Property ID: 61696750
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 4
- Listing type: SOLD
Family Home on an Impressive Block in an Ideal Locale
An impressive block of land with 15.24 meter frontage & previously 2.5 titles like many of the duplexes in the street, with great potential for a myriad of uses and in a sought after location. Featuring:
- On the high side of a popular street, a short distance to all that Penshurst has to offer
- Three well proportioned bedrooms, currently used as a 2 bedroom with 2 living areas
- A neat, updated kitchen and bathroom
- The added convenience of air conditioning and attic storage
- Family friendly yard with a side drive to a lock up garage
Conveniently located to Penshurst shopping and dining, schools and train station, as well as Hurstville and Mortdale, this family home is ready to enjoy as it is with scope for future development (STCA).
Owners bought and looking for a sale today!
First time offered in 26 years!
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
"Michael made everything very easy, I really didn't have anything to do. Every step was looked after, every question explained. Very happy with Michael's service."
- Mr Treleaven - 14/33 Victroria Avenue, Penshurst
Michael worked tirelessly to get the property sold and achieved the right result. He kept me up to date with the progress of the campaign and he was flexible enough to change the sale approach as needed to get the property sold.
- Mr Peng - 14/33 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst
"Michael has been really helpful during the process and we would definitely recommend him to our friends and families."