7/568 Forest Road, PenshurstSold For $860,000 March 24, 2018
- Property ID: 61725870
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents
The epitome of convenient and stylish living, this dual level penthouse apartment is positioned on the top floor with a stunning rooftop terrace to capitalise on its superb outlook. With views across the district to the City and mountains, this New York style apartment has been designed to take full advantage of the abundant light from its North East aspect.
- Ultra-high ceilings and loft windows, full brick construction and plantation shutters.
- The spacious living and dining domain seamlessly flows out to a generous balcony that leads to your own terrace for easy entertaining.
- The gourmet timber kitchen features gas cooking and Smeg appliances with a dishwasher, double thickness benchtops and cupboard space.
- There are three generous bedrooms, the main with an ensuite and two with built in robes, while the bathroom is stylish and modern with a separate shower and spa bath for relaxed living.
- Stylish timber flooring in the hallway and bedrooms and 4.5m high ceilings
- Rooftop terrace with views to the City and mountains, with gas bayonet for the BBQ or heater
- Total privacy and seclusion, "Skyline Apartments" a boutique complex of only 8 apartments
- Secure basement parking with internal access and entry off Carruthers Street along with video intercom entry are among the many benefits of this high quality apartment with practically no common walls and 3 sides of windows.
With easy access to the City and located only minutes to Penshurst's shopping precinct and many transport options, this apartment offers an ideal lifestyle of low maintenance, high comfort living at an attractive price.
A unique apartment like no other in the St George area.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Gym : Kaizen Gym Pty Ltd
586 Forest Road, Penshurst
Restaurant : Penshurst Cottage
606 Forest Road, Penshurst
Bank : Bankwest ATM
612 Forest Road, Penshurst
School : Penshurst Long Day Care Centre
5 Saint Georges Road, Penshurst
Liquor Store : Valore Cellars
491 Forest Road, Penshurst
Library : Penshurst Branch Library
630 Forest Road, Penshurst
'' I found Michael to be true to his word and provided a high level of customer service. I can highly recommend Michael's approach and sales professionalism. He worked tirelessly to achieve a sale for us. His constant feedback and thorough market knowledge made us feel comfortable. He has great knowledge about the local area and was very responsive throughout the process We will have no hesitation in referring him and his business to our friends and family.''
- Amrish and Dipti Patel - (Vendor Review) - 83 Penshurst Street Penshurst NSW 2222
'' We highly recommend the services of Michael Stojanovic of St George Property Agents. We found Michael to be professional, trustworthy, helpful and friendly. Michael's knowledge of the real estate market in our area is excellent. He took the stress out of the process, worked tirelessly on our behalf and delivered an excellent result on the sale of our property, as well as assisting us with the purchase of our new property. The service and result we received from Michael exceeded all expectations. He is amazing! ''
- Christopher and Katherine Weeding - (Vendor Review) - 4/39 Ocean St Penshurst
'' Michael is very knowledgeable and very helpful both to client and tenant and for that, we are very grateful. ''