7/568 Forest Road, PenshurstFOR SALE $899,000
- Property ID: 61725870
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Penthouse Apartment (193sqm) with Rooftop Terrace, Entry off Carruthers St
The epitome of convenient and stylish living, this dual level penthouse apartment is positioned on the top floor with a stunning rooftop terrace to capitalise on its superb outlook. With views across the district to the City and mountains, this New York style apartment has been designed to take full advantage of the abundant light from its North East aspect.
- Ultra-high ceilings and loft windows, full brick construction and plantation shutters.
- The spacious living and dining domain seamlessly flows out to a generous balcony that leads to your own terrace for easy entertaining.
- The gourmet timber kitchen features gas cooking and Smeg appliances with a dishwasher, double thickness benchtops and cupboard space.
- There are three generous bedrooms, the main with an ensuite and two with built in robes, while the bathroom is stylish and modern with a separate shower and spa bath for relaxed living.
- Stylish timber flooring in the hallway and bedrooms and 4.5m high ceilings
- Rooftop terrace with views to the City and mountains, with gas bayonet for the BBQ or heater
- Total privacy and seclusion, "Skyline Apartments" a boutique complex of only 8 apartments
- Secure basement parking with internal access and entry off Carruthers Street along with video intercom entry are among the many benefits of this high quality apartment with practically no common walls and 3 sides of windows.
With easy access to the City and located only minutes to Penshurst's shopping precinct and many transport options, this apartment offers an ideal lifestyle of low maintenance, high comfort living at an attractive price.
A unique apartment like no other in the St George area.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Gym : Kaizen Gym Pty Ltd
586 Forest Road, Penshurst
Restaurant : Penshurst Cottage
606 Forest Road, Penshurst
Bank : Bankwest ATM
612 Forest Road, Penshurst
School : Penshurst Long Day Care Centre
5 Saint Georges Road, Penshurst
Liquor Store : Valore Cellars
491 Forest Road, Penshurst
Library : Penshurst Branch Library
630 Forest Road, Penshurst
"Michael has just sold our unit in Penshurst and we were very happy with the professional way in which Michael conducted the sale. He was always approachable and honest in his communications with us. He was more than willing to do what was needed to ensure the sale went through, including a meeting at his office at 8.30pm , so thank you Michael".
- Stephen & Donna Roemling - 4/5 Cambridge Street, Penshurst
"Michael was a fantastic agent and was able to sell our unit very quickly. Was excellent and very friendly to deal with".
- Davisd Brett & Xiaoou Wu - 4/409 Forest Road, Penshrust
"After shopping around for an agent. We were left to decide on Two. One was Michael the experienced, knowledgeable and the other a young agent who was pushing the "New". Both charismatic and felt open and honest. But Michael was able to set expectations with proof and ended up getting us a brilliant result. I would 100% recommend Michael and his team".