7/568 Forest Road, PenshurstSold For $860,000 March 24, 2018
- Property ID: 61725870
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents
The epitome of convenient and stylish living, this dual level penthouse apartment is positioned on the top floor with a stunning rooftop terrace to capitalise on its superb outlook. With views across the district to the City and mountains, this New York style apartment has been designed to take full advantage of the abundant light from its North East aspect.
- Ultra-high ceilings and loft windows, full brick construction and plantation shutters.
- The spacious living and dining domain seamlessly flows out to a generous balcony that leads to your own terrace for easy entertaining.
- The gourmet timber kitchen features gas cooking and Smeg appliances with a dishwasher, double thickness benchtops and cupboard space.
- There are three generous bedrooms, the main with an ensuite and two with built in robes, while the bathroom is stylish and modern with a separate shower and spa bath for relaxed living.
- Stylish timber flooring in the hallway and bedrooms and 4.5m high ceilings
- Rooftop terrace with views to the City and mountains, with gas bayonet for the BBQ or heater
- Total privacy and seclusion, "Skyline Apartments" a boutique complex of only 8 apartments
- Secure basement parking with internal access and entry off Carruthers Street along with video intercom entry are among the many benefits of this high quality apartment with practically no common walls and 3 sides of windows.
With easy access to the City and located only minutes to Penshurst's shopping precinct and many transport options, this apartment offers an ideal lifestyle of low maintenance, high comfort living at an attractive price.
A unique apartment like no other in the St George area.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.