83 Penshurst Street, PenshurstSold For $1,133,000 May 7, 2018
- Property ID: 61726090
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Full Brick 4 bedroom with Period Charm
Immediately inviting and enjoying a convenient position in a tree-lined street, this immaculately presented period home with high ornate ceilings combines traditional features with space and functionality.
- Timber floorboards and tiles flow throughout the home, enhancing its period charm.
- A spacious living room, formal dining, along with a separate family room for relaxed family living.
- 4 generous bedrooms, 3 with built-in robes and also a sunroom
- The kitchen has been updated and offers gas cooking and ample storage, the bathroom is well appointed
- The rear yard has been created for a low maintenance lifestyle, boasting level lawns and easy care gardens set on 500sqm approx.
- Air conditioned, a second toilet and ample parking perfectly complete the package
- Solar panels on roof
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Penshurst shopping village and its many transport options, this family home represents an outstanding opportunity for home ownership at an affordable price.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Church : Penshurst Presbyterian Church
118 Penshurst Street, Penshurst
Church : St Declan Catholic Church
92 Penshurst Street, Penshurst
Health : Brahma Kumaris Meditation Centre
1/152 Penshurst Street, Penshurst
School : Helens Family Day Care @ Penshurst
Arcadia St, Penshurst
School : Penshurst Public School
18 Arcadia Street, Penshurst
School : Penshurst Long Day Care Centre
5 Saint Georges Road, Penshurst
School : Georges River College Penshurst Girls Campus
2 Austral Street, Penshurst
Restaurant : Penshurst Cottage
606 Forest Road, Penshurst
'' I found Michael to be true to his word and provided a high level of customer service. I can highly recommend Michael's approach and sales professionalism. He worked tirelessly to achieve a sale for us. His constant feedback and thorough market knowledge made us feel comfortable. He has great knowledge about the local area and was very responsive throughout the process We will have no hesitation in referring him and his business to our friends and family.''
- Amrish and Dipti Patel - (Vendor Review) - 83 Penshurst Street Penshurst NSW 2222
'' We highly recommend the services of Michael Stojanovic of St George Property Agents. We found Michael to be professional, trustworthy, helpful and friendly. Michael's knowledge of the real estate market in our area is excellent. He took the stress out of the process, worked tirelessly on our behalf and delivered an excellent result on the sale of our property, as well as assisting us with the purchase of our new property. The service and result we received from Michael exceeded all expectations. He is amazing! ''
- Christopher and Katherine Weeding - (Vendor Review) - 4/39 Ocean St Penshurst
'' Michael is very knowledgeable and very helpful both to client and tenant and for that, we are very grateful. ''