83 Penshurst Street, PenshurstSold For $1,133,000 May 7, 2018
- Property ID: 61726090
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Full Brick 4 bedroom with Period Charm
Immediately inviting and enjoying a convenient position in a tree-lined street, this immaculately presented period home with high ornate ceilings combines traditional features with space and functionality.
- Timber floorboards and tiles flow throughout the home, enhancing its period charm.
- A spacious living room, formal dining, along with a separate family room for relaxed family living.
- 4 generous bedrooms, 3 with built-in robes and also a sunroom
- The kitchen has been updated and offers gas cooking and ample storage, the bathroom is well appointed
- The rear yard has been created for a low maintenance lifestyle, boasting level lawns and easy care gardens set on 500sqm approx.
- Air conditioned, a second toilet and ample parking perfectly complete the package
- Solar panels on roof
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Penshurst shopping village and its many transport options, this family home represents an outstanding opportunity for home ownership at an affordable price.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
"Michael made everything very easy, I really didn't have anything to do. Every step was looked after, every question explained. Very happy with Michael's service."
- Mr Treleaven - 14/33 Victroria Avenue, Penshurst
Michael worked tirelessly to get the property sold and achieved the right result. He kept me up to date with the progress of the campaign and he was flexible enough to change the sale approach as needed to get the property sold.
- Mr Peng - 14/33 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst
"Michael has been really helpful during the process and we would definitely recommend him to our friends and families."