83 Penshurst Street, PenshurstFOR SALE $1,279,000
- Property ID: 61726090
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Full Brick 4 bedroom with Period Charm
Immediately inviting and enjoying a convenient position in a tree-lined street, this immaculately presented period home with high ornate ceilings combines traditional features with space and functionality.
- Timber floorboards and tiles flow throughout the home, enhancing its period charm.
- A spacious living room, formal dining, along with a separate family room for relaxed family living.
- 4 generous bedrooms, 3 with built-in robes and also a sunroom
- The kitchen has been updated and offers gas cooking and ample storage, the bathroom is well appointed
- The rear yard has been created for a low maintenance lifestyle, boasting level lawns and easy care gardens set on 500sqm approx.
- Air conditioned, a second toilet and ample parking perfectly complete the package
- Solar panels on roof
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Penshurst shopping village and its many transport options, this family home represents an outstanding opportunity for home ownership at an affordable price.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Church : Penshurst Presbyterian Church
118 Penshurst Street, Penshurst
Church : St Declan Catholic Church
92 Penshurst Street, Penshurst
Health : Brahma Kumaris Meditation Centre
1/152 Penshurst Street, Penshurst
School : Helens Family Day Care @ Penshurst
Arcadia St, Penshurst
School : Penshurst Public School
18 Arcadia Street, Penshurst
School : Penshurst Long Day Care Centre
5 Saint Georges Road, Penshurst
School : Georges River College Penshurst Girls Campus
2 Austral Street, Penshurst
Restaurant : Penshurst Cottage
606 Forest Road, Penshurst
"Michael has just sold our unit in Penshurst and we were very happy with the professional way in which Michael conducted the sale. He was always approachable and honest in his communications with us. He was more than willing to do what was needed to ensure the sale went through, including a meeting at his office at 8.30pm , so thank you Michael".
- Stephen & Donna Roemling - 4/5 Cambridge Street, Penshurst
"Michael was a fantastic agent and was able to sell our unit very quickly. Was excellent and very friendly to deal with".
- Davisd Brett & Xiaoou Wu - 4/409 Forest Road, Penshrust
"After shopping around for an agent. We were left to decide on Two. One was Michael the experienced, knowledgeable and the other a young agent who was pushing the "New". Both charismatic and felt open and honest. But Michael was able to set expectations with proof and ended up getting us a brilliant result. I would 100% recommend Michael and his team".