7/68 Victoria Avenue, PenshurstFOR SALE $665,000
- Property ID: 61730710
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Impressively Large 126sqm Modern Apartment with Valley Views
Perfectly positioned just minutes from the heart of Penshurst's or Mortdale shopping and dining precinct, this sensational two bedroom apartment offers tranquil surrounds, convenience and style. Combining a generous layout and a large outdoor entertaining balcony, this private two bedroom unit is sure to impress.
- Sensational separate living and dining space that opens on to an impressive balcony with a beautiful leafy outlook, perfect for entertaining
- The kitchen is functional with ample cupboard and bench space and the bathroom is crisp and modern
- There are two bedrooms, the main with a built-in robe and its own balcony with views across the valley
- Secure intercom access, an internal laundry with additional toilet and a lock up garage with remote access perfectly complete the package
A savvy investment or just straight in, the convenient location and functional design make this a must to inspect.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst
"Michael has just sold our unit in Penshurst and we were very happy with the professional way in which Michael conducted the sale. He was always approachable and honest in his communications with us. He was more than willing to do what was needed to ensure the sale went through, including a meeting at his office at 8.30pm , so thank you Michael".
- Stephen & Donna Roemling - 4/5 Cambridge Street, Penshurst
"Michael was a fantastic agent and was able to sell our unit very quickly. Was excellent and very friendly to deal with".
- Davisd Brett & Xiaoou Wu - 4/409 Forest Road, Penshrust
"After shopping around for an agent. We were left to decide on Two. One was Michael the experienced, knowledgeable and the other a young agent who was pushing the "New". Both charismatic and felt open and honest. But Michael was able to set expectations with proof and ended up getting us a brilliant result. I would 100% recommend Michael and his team".