7/36 Monomeeth Street, BexleySold For $570,000 July 27, 2018
- Property ID: 61740210
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Outstanding Opportunity for Investors or First Home Buyers
Modernised throughout and impressive in size, this top floor apartment represents the perfect first home or investment property. Conveniently located to Bexley village shops and cafes as well as schools and leafy Seaforth Park.
- Featuring new paint, floorboards and blinds throughout and lighting
- A generous living and dining space, opening into a bright sunroom with water views
- Very well taken care of kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Two good sized bedrooms, the main with a built-in robe
- Secure complex of only 12 units, perfectly positioned on the top floor at the front
- Large lock-up garage plus large storeroom
- Easy access to Rockdale and Kogarah stations and Rockdale Plaza
Combined with its proximity to the CBD and many lifestyle and transport options, this apartment offers an outstanding opportunity and won't last long.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
"Michael made everything very easy, I really didn't have anything to do. Every step was looked after, every question explained. Very happy with Michael's service."
- Mr Treleaven - 14/33 Victroria Avenue, Penshurst
Michael worked tirelessly to get the property sold and achieved the right result. He kept me up to date with the progress of the campaign and he was flexible enough to change the sale approach as needed to get the property sold.
- Mr Peng - 14/33 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst
"Michael has been really helpful during the process and we would definitely recommend him to our friends and families."