7/36 Monomeeth Street, BexleySold For $570,000 July 27, 2018
- Property ID: 61740210
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Outstanding Opportunity for Investors or First Home Buyers
Modernised throughout and impressive in size, this top floor apartment represents the perfect first home or investment property. Conveniently located to Bexley village shops and cafes as well as schools and leafy Seaforth Park.
- Featuring new paint, floorboards and blinds throughout and lighting
- A generous living and dining space, opening into a bright sunroom with water views
- Very well taken care of kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Two good sized bedrooms, the main with a built-in robe
- Secure complex of only 12 units, perfectly positioned on the top floor at the front
- Large lock-up garage plus large storeroom
- Easy access to Rockdale and Kogarah stations and Rockdale Plaza
Combined with its proximity to the CBD and many lifestyle and transport options, this apartment offers an outstanding opportunity and won't last long.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
Michael has always pushed for the absolute best and his attention to detail really shines through. It is a breath of fresh air dealing with such a passionate and honest agent that always puts in 110% for his clients. Would highly recommend Michael to anyone buying/selling/renting.
- Jason Stephan Hilas and Jessica Slaveski - (Vendor Review) - 7/25 Martin Place, Mortdale
Communication with Michael was great. He always got back to us with any questions we had. Would thoroughly recommend Michael. Nothing was any trouble for him, and we achieved a wonderful result with our sale. Many thanks.
- Dianne Duncan - (Vendor Review) - 6/50 George Street, Penshurst
A very nice person to deal with. I recommend Michael to anyone selling their house.