3/42 Talara Road, GymeaSold For $780,000 June 15, 2018
- Property ID: 61740340
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Stunning Designer Apartment with Courtyard (168SQM) - Impressive Interiors & Convenient Locale
The epitome of convenient and stylish living, this two bedroom apartment offers spacious living with an impressive courtyard, perfect for alfresco entertaining.
- Open plan living space with a stunning gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, granite benchtops and counter dining options
- Recently renovated with all new quality appliances, with the option of fully furnished
- Separate formal dining space, ideal for entertaining
- There are two generous bedrooms, the main with an ensuite, a walk-in robe and access to the main courtyard, while the 2nd bedroom has a built-in robe and its own courtyard
- Stylish timber flooring and the comfort of air conditioning in the living space and main bedroom
- The bathroom is ultra modern and well appointed
- Villa style with a courtyard, secure intercom entry, a lock up garage and an ultra convenient location are among the many benefits of this high quality apartment.
Located only minutes to Gymea's shopping precinct, station and many transport options, this apartment offers an ideal lifestyle of low maintenance, high comfort living at an attractive price.
Owner re-locating overseas and will be sold!
Call Michael Stojanovic today
'' I found Michael to be true to his word and provided a high level of customer service. I can highly recommend Michael's approach and sales professionalism. He worked tirelessly to achieve a sale for us. His constant feedback and thorough market knowledge made us feel comfortable. He has great knowledge about the local area and was very responsive throughout the process We will have no hesitation in referring him and his business to our friends and family.''
- Amrish and Dipti Patel - (Vendor Review) - 83 Penshurst Street Penshurst NSW 2222
'' We highly recommend the services of Michael Stojanovic of St George Property Agents. We found Michael to be professional, trustworthy, helpful and friendly. Michael's knowledge of the real estate market in our area is excellent. He took the stress out of the process, worked tirelessly on our behalf and delivered an excellent result on the sale of our property, as well as assisting us with the purchase of our new property. The service and result we received from Michael exceeded all expectations. He is amazing! ''
- Christopher and Katherine Weeding - (Vendor Review) - 4/39 Ocean St Penshurst
'' Michael is very knowledgeable and very helpful both to client and tenant and for that, we are very grateful. ''