3/42 Talara Road, GymeaSold For $780,000 June 15, 2018
- Property ID: 61740340
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Stunning Designer Apartment with Courtyard (168SQM) - Impressive Interiors & Convenient Locale
The epitome of convenient and stylish living, this two bedroom apartment offers spacious living with an impressive courtyard, perfect for alfresco entertaining.
- Open plan living space with a stunning gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, granite benchtops and counter dining options
- Recently renovated with all new quality appliances, with the option of fully furnished
- Separate formal dining space, ideal for entertaining
- There are two generous bedrooms, the main with an ensuite, a walk-in robe and access to the main courtyard, while the 2nd bedroom has a built-in robe and its own courtyard
- Stylish timber flooring and the comfort of air conditioning in the living space and main bedroom
- The bathroom is ultra modern and well appointed
- Villa style with a courtyard, secure intercom entry, a lock up garage and an ultra convenient location are among the many benefits of this high quality apartment.
Located only minutes to Gymea's shopping precinct, station and many transport options, this apartment offers an ideal lifestyle of low maintenance, high comfort living at an attractive price.
Owner re-locating overseas and will be sold!
Call Michael Stojanovic today
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.