7/39 Austral Street, PenshurstSold For $640,000 June 15, 2018
- Property ID: 61744550
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
Double Garage, Top Floor Front & No Common Walls - 126 sqm
With impressive interiors and a convenient central location, this two bedroom apartment ticks all the boxes and definitely will not last. The unit features:
- A generous open plan living and dining which opens onto a wide balcony with with district views
- A modern kitchen with a dishwasher and couter dining options with plenty of storage
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms with mirrored built-ins and a ceiling fan in the main
- A crisp clean bathroom with the convenience of a separate shower and bath
- An internal laundry and a double lock up garage with internal access perfectly complete the package
- 3 sides of window and no common walls
Within easy walking distance to Penshurst's busy shopping and dining precinct, along with its many transport options, this apartment is a must to inspect.
Currently rented at $495 per week to quality tenants willing to stay.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.