22/192 Penshurst Street, PenshurstFOR SALE $579,000
- Property ID: 61745600
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: VILLA
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
House Sized Villa Home in Greglea Village Over 55s
With views to Hurstville from the first floor balcony, this large independent living villa home is a must see and presents an outstanding opportunity. Featuring:
- The convenience of an inclinator on the stairs for easy access
- Two generous bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- A possible third bedroom/guest room or an ideal sewing/reading room downstairs
- A light filled north east facing living space that opens out onto a lovely balcony, with a separate dining space off the kitchen
- An impressive timber kitchen with the convenience of a dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- A large internally accessed double garage with plenty of space for a workshop/storage area which completes the package
Greglea Village offers community living with lush garden surround and facilities including a swimming pool, community centre with dining and bbq area.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connely Street, Penshurst.
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.