5/9 Cambridge Street, PenshurstSold For $590,000 September 7, 2018
- Property ID: 61753730
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Stylish Apartment in a Convenient Locale Opposite Park
Perfectly set within tranquil surrounds and enjoying a leafy outlook, this sensational apartment offers low maintenance modern living only moments to Penshurst's cosmopolitan cafe and shopping precinct as well as Hurstville CBD.
- First floor position
- Two generous bedrooms, the main with a built-in robe
- An impressive, light filled living and separate dining space with stylish flooring and opening onto a wide balcony
- Well-appointed modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample cupboard and bench space with counter dining options
- The convenience of an internal laundry, lock up garage and its peaceful location at the rear of the complex are among the many benefits that this apartment has to offer.
Combined with its proximity to both Penshurst and Hurstville's many lifestyle and transport options, this stand out apartment offers an affordable opportunity for first home buyers or a smart move for investors.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Michael has always pushed for the absolute best and his attention to detail really shines through. It is a breath of fresh air dealing with such a passionate and honest agent that always puts in 110% for his clients. Would highly recommend Michael to anyone buying/selling/renting.
- Jason Stephan Hilas and Jessica Slaveski - (Vendor Review) - 7/25 Martin Place, Mortdale
Communication with Michael was great. He always got back to us with any questions we had. Would thoroughly recommend Michael. Nothing was any trouble for him, and we achieved a wonderful result with our sale. Many thanks.
- Dianne Duncan - (Vendor Review) - 6/50 George Street, Penshurst
A very nice person to deal with. I recommend Michael to anyone selling their house.