58 Illawarra Street, AllawahSold For $1,200,000 September 29, 2018
- Property ID: 61759850
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Period 4 Bedroom Home with Brand New 2 Bedroom Income Producing Granny Flat
Immediately inviting and enjoying a prominent corner position in a tree-lined locale, this immaculately presented period home represents an outstanding opportunity with an income-producing brand new 2-bedroom granny flat.
- Spacious living room, formal dining, plus separate family room for relaxed family living
- 4 bedrooms, all with built-in robes plus air-conditioned office/ sunroom off main bedroom
- Kitchen offers counter dining, plenty of bench space, gas cooking, double oven and walk-in pantry
- The rear yard has been created for a low maintenance lifestyle, with car access from side street
- Carport/garage with automatic gate, currently used as a workshop
- Gas heating or the atmosphere of an open Jetmaster fireplace
- Brand new 2-bedroom granny flat at the rear, air-conditioned for year-round comfort, currently rented for $460 per week, can be sold with vacant possession
- 445 sqm
Ideally situated close to schools, shops and Allawah station, this family home represents an outstanding opportunity for home ownership and investment.
Call Michael Stojanovic today
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.