58 Illawarra Street, AllawahFOR AUCTION Guide $1,090,000-$1,199,000
- Property ID: 61759850
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: AUCTION
Period 4 Bedroom Home with Brand New 2 Bedroom Income Producing Granny Flat
Immediately inviting and enjoying a prominent corner position in a tree-lined locale, this immaculately presented period home represents an outstanding opportunity with an income-producing brand new 2-bedroom granny flat.
- Spacious living room, formal dining, plus separate family room for relaxed family living
- 4 bedrooms, all with built-in robes plus air-conditioned office/ sunroom off main bedroom
- Kitchen offers counter dining, plenty of bench space, gas cooking, double oven and walk-in pantry
- The rear yard has been created for a low maintenance lifestyle, with car access from side street
- Carport/garage with automatic gate, currently used as a workshop
- Gas heating or the atmosphere of an open Jetmaster fireplace
- Brand new 2-bedroom granny flat at the rear, air-conditioned for year-round comfort, currently rented for $460 per week, can be sold with vacant possession
Ideally situated close to schools, shops and Allawah station, this family home represents an outstanding opportunity for home ownership and investment.
Call Michael Stojanovic today
'' I found Michael to be true to his word and provided a high level of customer service. I can highly recommend Michael's approach and sales professionalism. He worked tirelessly to achieve a sale for us. His constant feedback and thorough market knowledge made us feel comfortable. He has great knowledge about the local area and was very responsive throughout the process We will have no hesitation in referring him and his business to our friends and family.''
- Amrish and Dipti Patel - (Vendor Review) - 83 Penshurst Street Penshurst NSW 2222
'' We highly recommend the services of Michael Stojanovic of St George Property Agents. We found Michael to be professional, trustworthy, helpful and friendly. Michael's knowledge of the real estate market in our area is excellent. He took the stress out of the process, worked tirelessly on our behalf and delivered an excellent result on the sale of our property, as well as assisting us with the purchase of our new property. The service and result we received from Michael exceeded all expectations. He is amazing! ''
- Christopher and Katherine Weeding - (Vendor Review) - 4/39 Ocean St Penshurst
'' Michael is very knowledgeable and very helpful both to client and tenant and for that, we are very grateful. ''