6 Banool Street, KareelaSold For $1,030,000 October 26, 2018
- Property ID: 61763210
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Stylish, Renovated 4 Bedroom Home in an Ultra Convenient Locale
Immediately inviting and enjoying a convenient position in a quiet cul-de-sac, just minutes to Kareela Shopping Centre, this immaculately presented family home combines modern living with space and functionality.
- Functional split level design with district views and ducted air conditioning throughout the home
- A spacious living room with mood lighting, formal dining, and an ultra-modern kitchen
- 3 generous bedrooms with built-in robes and a possible 4th bedroom/office on the lower level
- There is a 3-way bathroom upstairs with a self-cleaning toilet and mood lighting, along with a 2nd bathroom downstairs
- The rear yard has been created for a low maintenance lifestyle with nothing to do, boasting an entertaining area, lush lawns and easy-care gardens
- There is hardwood flooring under the as new carpet as an option, two balconies, ample storage under the home and stairs and a cellar
- Remote control garage door with access to the rear yard
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Kareela Shopping Centre and its many transport options, this family home represents an outstanding opportunity for home ownership in a tightly held, highly sought-after cul-de-sac locale.
Call Michael Stojanovic today
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.