4/110 Penshurst Street, PenshurstSold For $600,000 April 23, 2019
- Property ID: 61765840
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: VILLA
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Convenient Over 55's Villa with Low Maintenance Courtyard
Located just minutes to Penshurst's busy shopping and dining precinct, this two bedroom villa is perfect for those looking to downsize and live a low maintenance lifestyle. Freshly painted and featuring:
- Open living and dining space, that opens out onto the private courtyard
- Stylish modern kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Two bedrooms with a built-in robe, a ceiling fan and loads of natural light
- Security roller shutters on windows
- Lock up garage in basement parking area with storage and lift
Conveniently located to Penshurst's many transport options and train station, this villa home is affordable and a great opportunity for over 55s, or those with a disability, that will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
Strata: $653 approx.
Council: $239 approx.
Water: $180 approx.
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.
- Ruby - 4/110 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Excellent management. Very efficient and great service! I will recommend my friends to use this agency!