PenshurstLEASED Leased For $575 February 7, 2019
- Property ID: 61769750
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Dual Level Family Living
Unique 4 bedroom townhouse style apartment, in a sought after leafy locale. Close to all that Penshurst has to offer, including schools, shops and the station, this apartment will definitely won't last. Featuring:
- A light and airy ambience throughout, with a generous living and dining space that opens onto a large balcony
- The gourmet kitchen offers space and style with ample cupboard space
- The main bedroom features an ensuite and built in robe, as well as it's own balcony.
- Upstairs there are 3 additional bedrooms, all with built in robes, all serviced by a central family bathroom
- Ducted air conditioning, an internal laundry and security parking completes the package.
Ideally situated with easy access to the many lifestyle benefits of Penshurst and Mortdale, this stand out apartment will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.