86 Pacific Avenue, PenshurstFOR SALE $1,349,000
- Property ID: 61775420
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
An Exceptional Opportunity in Sought After McRae's Estate
Set in one of Penshurst's most sought-after streets in McRaes Estate; this immaculately presented Californian Bungalow combines traditional features with space and functionality.
- The spacious living area features ornate ceilings, with a light filled sunroom adjoining.
- The gourmet kitchen offers stainless steel gas appliances and counter dining options and freely flows into the family room and onto a covered patio for easy entertaining.
- The generously proportioned master bedroom offers period details including a window seat, along with built in robes.
- Complimented by a further four bedrooms, two well-appointed family bathrooms and the added convenience of an additional bathroom at the rear of the home.
- There is an impressive family room at the rear of the home that opens out onto a covered patio, which overlooks the lush lawns and gardens surrounding the home.
- The rear yard has been created for a low maintenance lifestyle, boasting an entertaining area, level lawns and easy care gardens.
- There is a side driveway to a lock up garage with room for an additional car.
Situated in a highly-coveted Penshurst locale near transport, parklands and schools; affording the utmost family lifestyle convenience. An exceptional opportunity to acquire a beautiful home in a tightly held locale, with all that you need right at your doorstep.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.