13 Bijiji Street, Pendle HillFOR SALE $799,000
- Property ID: 61798060
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
24.76 meter frontage & single level living in a quiet street
This well-presented 3 bedroom family home is peacefully located in a quiet street and offers a relaxed, low maintenance lifestyle. Featuring:
- Formal lounge with tiled flooring and huge windows, allowing plenty of natural light
- Tiled dining area with air conditioning and easy access to the rear yard, ideal for entertaining
- Functional kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Three generous bedrooms; two with built-in wardrobes
- Central family bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet
- Easy-care fenced paved backyard with low-maintenance garden
- Single lock-up garage with internal access for convenience
Conveniently located within walking distance to bus stops, Toongabbie West Public School, Pendle Hill High School, a childcare centre, and Pendle Hill station, shops and cafes.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.