6/14 St Georges Road, PenshurstSold For $770,000 September 11, 2019
- Property ID: 61807840
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
Rare Modern 3 Bedroom Apartment (161 sqm) in Small Complex of 6
Just moments from Penshurst's cosmopolitan dining and shopping strip, along with the station and bus services, this impressive three bedroom apartment is a must to inspect.
- An impressive open plan living space with air conditioning and a substantial balcony which enjoys sunshine all day long
- Three generous bedrooms, all with built-in robes and the main with an ensuite
- The kitchen provides gas cooking, stone benchtops and ample cupboard space.
- An internal laundry, a two car garage, and secure intercom entry perfectly complete the package
Apartments like this are rarely available and definitely will not last.
Located close to quality schools, shops, and the station, this apartment is the perfect family option for affordable, low maintenance living.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
Great result - Michael persevered in the current difficult environment of coronavirus shutdowns, to achieve a great result with my sale. He gave sound advice on pricing and was consistently professional and dedicated to finding just the right buyer for my property.
- Vendor - 9/11 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Very professional and very efficient. The property is being sold in a very short period of time, even in a turbulence market situation.
- Elaine - 3/25 Cambridge Street, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Great Agent! Very professional. Michael has been our agent for over 5 years. From renting, through to helping us sell our property, he has always gone above and beyond to ensure we got the best results.