6/14 St Georges Road, PenshurstFOR SALE $799,000
- Property ID: 61807840
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Rare Modern 3 Bedroom Apartment (161 sqm) in Small Complex of 6
Just moments from Penshurst's cosmopolitan dining and shopping strip, along with the station and bus services, this impressive three bedroom apartment is a must to inspect.
- An impressive open plan living space with air conditioning and a substantial balcony which enjoys sunshine all day long
- Three generous bedrooms, all with built-in robes and the main with an ensuite
- The kitchen provides gas cooking, stone benchtops and ample cupboard space.
- An internal laundry, a two car garage, and secure intercom entry perfectly complete the package
Apartments like this are rarely available and definitely will not last.
Located close to quality schools, shops, and the station, this apartment is the perfect family option for affordable, low maintenance living.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.