6/14 St Georges Road, PenshurstSold For $770,000 September 11, 2019
- Property ID: 61807840
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
Rare Modern 3 Bedroom Apartment (161 sqm) in Small Complex of 6
Just moments from Penshurst's cosmopolitan dining and shopping strip, along with the station and bus services, this impressive three bedroom apartment is a must to inspect.
- An impressive open plan living space with air conditioning and a substantial balcony which enjoys sunshine all day long
- Three generous bedrooms, all with built-in robes and the main with an ensuite
- The kitchen provides gas cooking, stone benchtops and ample cupboard space.
- An internal laundry, a two car garage, and secure intercom entry perfectly complete the package
Apartments like this are rarely available and definitely will not last.
Located close to quality schools, shops, and the station, this apartment is the perfect family option for affordable, low maintenance living.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.