PenshurstFOR RENT $390 per week
- Property ID: 61811070
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Spacious Apartment in a Central Location
Centrally located just a short walk to Penshurst shopping village and train station, this top-floor unit is in a well maintained security complex and features:
- A spacious living area with timber flooring and a leafy balcony
- A renovated kitchen with loads of cupboard space and a eat in dining area
- Two bedrooms, the main with large mirrored built-in and a balcony
- Only 5 mins walk to train station
- At the front of the building not the back near the train line
- An internal laundry and a lock up garage perfectly complete the package
Walking distance to Penshurst shops & train station, the apartment is a must to inspect and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.