1/19 Queensbury Road, PenshurstSold For $799,000 January 22, 2020
- Property ID: 61827130
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: VILLA
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic for the asking price in 10 days - Selling in 2020? Call us!
Situated in a sought after street, this two bedroom villa is comfortable throughout with scope to add your own personal touch and represents an ideal opportunity for those looking to downsize without compromising lifestyle.
- The living space offers a separate dining area and easy access to the kitchen and courtyard for easy entertaining
- The kitchen is neat and fuctional with ample cupboard and bench space
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in robes and the main with a ceiling fan
- A well appointed central bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet
- The sundrenched courtyard has been designed with low maintenance living in mind, with established garden beds
- Ducted air conditioning and beautiful bay windows throughout
Positioned at the front of this boutique complex of five, with no common walls and an oversized garage that has internal access, this villa home represents great value for money, with an abundance of lifestyle benefits all at your doorstep.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.