475a Kingsway , MirandaFOR SALE $1,375,000
- Property ID: 61835430
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: DUPLEX
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Luxury living duplex with quality finishes
This flawlessly finished duplex is cleverly engineered to maximise space and natural light, it reveals a vast flowing layout offering luxurious living and dining areas plus a gourmet island kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances. Located close to schools, main shopping centers, train stations, hospitals and much more!
- The light-filled open plan living and dining space opening out onto an alfresco entertaining area offering easy care gardens, BBQ facilities, perfect for the family
- Offering multiple indoor and outdoor dining areas, downstairs including a spacious bedroom with built-in robe, sleek bathroom, and ample storage space
- The open plan kitchen provides the perfect space for entertaining and relaxed living. Offering gourmet island, quality stainless steel appliances, ample cupboard space, Technika dishwasher
- Five stunning bedrooms with four offering built-in robes, with the 5th bedroom providing space for a nursery, office space or even a consultant room, endless opportunities.
- The master bedroom offering a walk-in robe, luxury en-suite, private balcony access, and Veri Italian blinds
- The outdoor alfresco area provides a relaxed family living with lush grass. Perfect for a family who loves to entertain!
- Also offering the comfort of ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, plantation shutters, Veri Italian blinds and a lock-up garage with internal access for extra convenience
This property is a must to inspect and will not last. Call Michael Stojanovic today!
Inspection by appointment or virtual inspection.
Please note city views image is not the current view due to palm trees position.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.