2/19 Cambridge Street, PenshurstFOR SALE $529,000
- Property ID: 61850220
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Sensational Renovated Apartment Opposite Cambridge Park
Perfectly positioned with easy access to the many lifestyle benefits of both Penshurst and Hurstville, this bright and spacious two bedroom apartment offers ease and convenience.
- Renovated throughout to the highest standard with timber flooring and quality finishings
- The generous living and dining space opens out onto a breezy balcony for relaxed living with a tranquil leafy outlook
- The kitchen is sleek and modern with stainless steel appliances
- There are two bedrooms, both with built in robes and complimented by a stylish well appointed bathroom
- An internal laundry with drying balcony, secure intercom access storeroom (exclusive use)and a carport perfectly complete the package
- Leased to a quality tenant at $450pw looking to stay or can go if buyers wish!
Ideally situated opposite Cambridge Park and the Aquatic centre, just minutes from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct and its many transport options.
This apartment has all that you need and will definitely not last. A must to inspect.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst.
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.
- Buyer - 2/2 Nelson St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Best of the best!!! - Michael Stojanovic and his team managed the sale of my unit during the particularly difficult time of the Covid-19 Pandemic. Although the sale took several months, Michael has gone above and beyond to achieve the sale of my unit at the best possible price. Michael has vast experience in real estate, and excellent marketing and communication skills. He has maintained consistent contact and provided excellent sales advice which has led to the sale of my unit. I would strongly recommend Michael for his professionalism, excellent negotiation skills, and up to date knowledge of market trends.
- Natalia - 2/2 Nelson St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Good work in promoting and selling our property - We are very appreciative of Michael's hard work and professionalism in promoting and selling our property in these uncertain times.