11/69 Ocean Street, PenshurstFOR SALE $565,000
- Property ID: 61873050
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Sun Filled, Top Floor Apartment
With a convenient top floor position in a security complex just minutes to the heart of Penshurst's shopping and dining strip, this spacious, light filled two bedroom apartment offers a fantastic opportunity.
- Warm timber floorboards throughout the living space, which is filled with natural light and opens out onto a substantial balcony.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space.
- Two bedrooms, both offering built in robes, carpeted floors and a private leafy outlook.
- Combined modern bathroom and laundry
- Secure intercom entry and a carport with a garage door completes the package.
With easy access to Penshurst Station, this stand-out apartment offers a lifestyle of ease and convenience. This apartment makes a great investment opportunity or first home buy. A must to inspect.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst.
Couldn’t ask for a better agent! My partner and I have used Michael, Monique and the rest of the team’s services for the past 4 years now, with our properties being rented out consistently. Most recently Michael was the agent for the sale of my investment property. The process was seamless from beginning to end. He took on my wish to remain as hands-off as possible throughout the sale; keeping me updated on the marketing, advertising, current market conditions and potential buyers’ feedback. This was invaluable advice: it led to me reconsidering the sale price and then having a buyer snap it up quickly. Michael’s candour, respectful and open nature, and intuitive approach means we’ll continue to choose him for any future property decisions with confidence. Thanks again, Michael and team :)
- VENDOR - 65/20 Close Street, Canterbury
Highly recommended. I came to Michael after another real estate agent misled me and was unable to sell my property. Michael was able to sell my unit in a short amount of time and was so professional and supportive throughout the whole process. He deserves more than 5 stars. Thank you so much for your support.
- VENDOR - 1/43 Noble Street, Allawah, NSW, 2218
Responsible And Efficient Agent Wonderful service helped me a lot！very professional and guiding me sold a property in really hard circumstances