11/5 Phillip Street, RoselandsFOR SALE $369,000
- Property ID: 61875740
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Ideally Positioned and Close to Everything
Conveniently located in the heart of Roselands is this well-presented two-bedroom unit. Located on the first floor of a well-maintained strata complex, this property won't last and is a must to inspect.
- Light-filled living space opening onto a sunny balcony
- Two good size bedrooms both with carpet throughout and main with built-in robe
- Kitchen offering ample cupboard and bench space with room for a dining table
- Neat bathroom with the convenience of separate shower and bath
- Internal laundry, car space, an extra large storeroom for added convenience and secure intercom entry perfectly complete the package
This property is perfectly positioned in close proximity to the M5 on & off ramps, Roselands Centro Shopping Centre, Roselands Swimming Pool & public transport. Currently rented to quality tenants this property makes a great investment opportunity.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today.
Couldn’t ask for a better agent! My partner and I have used Michael, Monique and the rest of the team’s services for the past 4 years now, with our properties being rented out consistently. Most recently Michael was the agent for the sale of my investment property. The process was seamless from beginning to end. He took on my wish to remain as hands-off as possible throughout the sale; keeping me updated on the marketing, advertising, current market conditions and potential buyers’ feedback. This was invaluable advice: it led to me reconsidering the sale price and then having a buyer snap it up quickly. Michael’s candour, respectful and open nature, and intuitive approach means we’ll continue to choose him for any future property decisions with confidence. Thanks again, Michael and team :)
- VENDOR - 65/20 Close Street, Canterbury
Highly recommended. I came to Michael after another real estate agent misled me and was unable to sell my property. Michael was able to sell my unit in a short amount of time and was so professional and supportive throughout the whole process. He deserves more than 5 stars. Thank you so much for your support.
- VENDOR - 1/43 Noble Street, Allawah, NSW, 2218
Responsible And Efficient Agent Wonderful service helped me a lot！very professional and guiding me sold a property in really hard circumstances