10/20 Victoria Avenue, PenshurstFOR SALE $539,000
- Property ID: 61881920
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Sundrenched and Convenient with City Views
With views to the City and bright, spacious interiors, this two bedroom apartment has all you need and is a must to inspect. A wonderful opportunity to secure a great property with an easy walk to everything Penshurst has to offer.
- Views across to the City from the living room, balcony and main bedroom
- A bright and airy living space flowing out onto a sunny balcony perfect for indoor / outdoor living.
- A modern gourmet kitchen offers style and space with sleek stainless steel Chef appliances.
- Two bedrooms, the master bedroom with a mirrored built in robe
- Crisp, clean bathroom has also been refreshed and compliments the relaxed feel of this apartment.
- Secure intercom entry, an internal laundry and a carspace are among the many benefits offered
Ideally situated with easy access to Penshurst Station, this stand-out apartment offers a lifestyle of ease and convenience, located in one of Penshurst's most sought-after streets .
Presenting a savvy investment opportunity, currently leased with quality tenant in occupation and willing to stay.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Couldn’t ask for a better agent! My partner and I have used Michael, Monique and the rest of the team’s services for the past 4 years now, with our properties being rented out consistently. Most recently Michael was the agent for the sale of my investment property. The process was seamless from beginning to end. He took on my wish to remain as hands-off as possible throughout the sale; keeping me updated on the marketing, advertising, current market conditions and potential buyers’ feedback. This was invaluable advice: it led to me reconsidering the sale price and then having a buyer snap it up quickly. Michael’s candour, respectful and open nature, and intuitive approach means we’ll continue to choose him for any future property decisions with confidence. Thanks again, Michael and team :)
- VENDOR - 65/20 Close Street, Canterbury
Highly recommended. I came to Michael after another real estate agent misled me and was unable to sell my property. Michael was able to sell my unit in a short amount of time and was so professional and supportive throughout the whole process. He deserves more than 5 stars. Thank you so much for your support.
- VENDOR - 1/43 Noble Street, Allawah, NSW, 2218
Responsible And Efficient Agent Wonderful service helped me a lot！very professional and guiding me sold a property in really hard circumstances