6a/36 Albyn Street, BexleySold For $580,000 November 22, 2017
- Property ID: 61679620
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents Within 2 Weeks For A Record Price
Showcasing bright interiors and immaculate presentation, this light filled two bedroom top floor apartment is conveniently located in close proximity of shopping, transport and family amenities.
- Bright, open plan lounge and dining space with the convenience of air conditioning and opening out onto a private wide balcony
- Sleek, brand new ultra modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in robes and both bedroom with air conditioning and also opening out onto its own balcony
- Fresh, clean bathroom with separate shower
- A car space perfectly complete the package
- Ideal investment or take advantage of no stamp duty for first home buyers
Conveniently located to shops, schools and transport, this apartment is a must to inspect and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.