7/13-17 Hampden Street, Beverly HillsSold For $565,000 July 4, 2016
- Property ID: 61560560
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Tranquil Villa Style Ground Floor Apartment
The peaceful, leafy outlook from this ground floor, two bedroom apartment enhances the relaxed lifestyle that it's superb location offers. Just moments from Beverly Hills' shopping and dining precinct, featuring:
- A generous living space that opens out onto a private courtyard perfect for alfresco entertaining.
- The kitchen is bright and airy with gas cooking and ample cupboard and bench space.
- The bedrooms are both generously proportioned with a pleasant view of the leafy surrounds, both offer built in robes and are serviced by a central bathroom.
- Secure intercom entry, an internal laundry and a lock up garage are among the many benefits offered and its ultra-convenient location perfectly completes the package.
Presenting an incredible opportunity for investors or first home buyers to have an affordable presence in a sought after location.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
Strata rates $623.99 per 1/4 approx
Council rate $225.84 per 1/4 approx
Water rates $185.79 per 1/4 approx
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.