7/13-17 Hampden Street, Beverly HillsSold For $565,000 July 4, 2016
- Property ID: 61560560
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Tranquil Villa Style Ground Floor Apartment
The peaceful, leafy outlook from this ground floor, two bedroom apartment enhances the relaxed lifestyle that it's superb location offers. Just moments from Beverly Hills' shopping and dining precinct, featuring:
- A generous living space that opens out onto a private courtyard perfect for alfresco entertaining.
- The kitchen is bright and airy with gas cooking and ample cupboard and bench space.
- The bedrooms are both generously proportioned with a pleasant view of the leafy surrounds, both offer built in robes and are serviced by a central bathroom.
- Secure intercom entry, an internal laundry and a lock up garage are among the many benefits offered and its ultra-convenient location perfectly completes the package.
Presenting an incredible opportunity for investors or first home buyers to have an affordable presence in a sought after location.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
Strata rates $623.99 per 1/4 approx
Council rate $225.84 per 1/4 approx
Water rates $185.79 per 1/4 approx
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.