7/13-17 Hampden Street, Beverly HillsSold For $565,000 July 4, 2016
- Property ID: 61560560
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Tranquil Villa Style Ground Floor Apartment
The peaceful, leafy outlook from this ground floor, two bedroom apartment enhances the relaxed lifestyle that it's superb location offers. Just moments from Beverly Hills' shopping and dining precinct, featuring:
- A generous living space that opens out onto a private courtyard perfect for alfresco entertaining.
- The kitchen is bright and airy with gas cooking and ample cupboard and bench space.
- The bedrooms are both generously proportioned with a pleasant view of the leafy surrounds, both offer built in robes and are serviced by a central bathroom.
- Secure intercom entry, an internal laundry and a lock up garage are among the many benefits offered and its ultra-convenient location perfectly completes the package.
Presenting an incredible opportunity for investors or first home buyers to have an affordable presence in a sought after location.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
Strata rates $623.99 per 1/4 approx
Council rate $225.84 per 1/4 approx
Water rates $185.79 per 1/4 approx
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.
- Ruby - 4/110 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Excellent management. Very efficient and great service! I will recommend my friends to use this agency!