7/30-32 Lancelot Street, AllawahFOR RENT $450 per week
- Property ID: 61853790
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Sun-drenched, Spacious, Mid-floor Apartment
Occupying a desirable mid floor setting in a well maintained block, this exceptionally spacious unit offers modern comfort and ease of living.
Property features include:
- 2 well sized bedrooms master appointed with built-in robe
- Spacious lounge/dining flowing onto sun washed balcony
- Well-equipped eat in kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Bright and airy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet & internal laundry
- Timber flooring throughout, high ceilings
- Sun lit balcony with leafy aspect
- Prized single lock up garage with internal access
- Huge secure storage room with internal access
- Well maintained building with intercom
Highly sought-after enclave, walk-to Allawah train station and is only a- five-minute drive of Hurstville CBD and Westfield shopping. Access the many bus services offered to surrounding suburbs. Quality school catchment options for primary, secondary and private school education.
A must to inspect!
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.