7/36 Monomeeth Street, BexleySold For $570,000 July 27, 2018
- Property ID: 61740210
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Outstanding Opportunity for Investors or First Home Buyers
Modernised throughout and impressive in size, this top floor apartment represents the perfect first home or investment property. Conveniently located to Bexley village shops and cafes as well as schools and leafy Seaforth Park.
- Featuring new paint, floorboards and blinds throughout and lighting
- A generous living and dining space, opening into a bright sunroom with water views
- Very well taken care of kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Two good sized bedrooms, the main with a built-in robe
- Secure complex of only 12 units, perfectly positioned on the top floor at the front
- Large lock-up garage plus large storeroom
- Easy access to Rockdale and Kogarah stations and Rockdale Plaza
Combined with its proximity to the CBD and many lifestyle and transport options, this apartment offers an outstanding opportunity and won't last long.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.