7/36 Monomeeth Street, BexleySold For $570,000 July 27, 2018
- Property ID: 61740210
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Outstanding Opportunity for Investors or First Home Buyers
Modernised throughout and impressive in size, this top floor apartment represents the perfect first home or investment property. Conveniently located to Bexley village shops and cafes as well as schools and leafy Seaforth Park.
- Featuring new paint, floorboards and blinds throughout and lighting
- A generous living and dining space, opening into a bright sunroom with water views
- Very well taken care of kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Two good sized bedrooms, the main with a built-in robe
- Secure complex of only 12 units, perfectly positioned on the top floor at the front
- Large lock-up garage plus large storeroom
- Easy access to Rockdale and Kogarah stations and Rockdale Plaza
Combined with its proximity to the CBD and many lifestyle and transport options, this apartment offers an outstanding opportunity and won't last long.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.