7/36 Monomeeth Street, BexleySold For $570,000 July 27, 2018
- Property ID: 61740210
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Outstanding Opportunity for Investors or First Home Buyers
Modernised throughout and impressive in size, this top floor apartment represents the perfect first home or investment property. Conveniently located to Bexley village shops and cafes as well as schools and leafy Seaforth Park.
- Featuring new paint, floorboards and blinds throughout and lighting
- A generous living and dining space, opening into a bright sunroom with water views
- Very well taken care of kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Two good sized bedrooms, the main with a built-in robe
- Secure complex of only 12 units, perfectly positioned on the top floor at the front
- Large lock-up garage plus large storeroom
- Easy access to Rockdale and Kogarah stations and Rockdale Plaza
Combined with its proximity to the CBD and many lifestyle and transport options, this apartment offers an outstanding opportunity and won't last long.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.
- Ruby - 4/110 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Excellent management. Very efficient and great service! I will recommend my friends to use this agency!