7/39 Austral Street, PenshurstSold For $640,000 June 15, 2018
- Property ID: 61744550
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
Double Garage, Top Floor Front & No Common Walls - 126 sqm
With impressive interiors and a convenient central location, this two bedroom apartment ticks all the boxes and definitely will not last. The unit features:
- A generous open plan living and dining which opens onto a wide balcony with with district views
- A modern kitchen with a dishwasher and couter dining options with plenty of storage
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms with mirrored built-ins and a ceiling fan in the main
- A crisp clean bathroom with the convenience of a separate shower and bath
- An internal laundry and a double lock up garage with internal access perfectly complete the package
- 3 sides of window and no common walls
Within easy walking distance to Penshurst's busy shopping and dining precinct, along with its many transport options, this apartment is a must to inspect.
Currently rented at $495 per week to quality tenants willing to stay.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.