PenshurstFOR RENT $450 per week
- Property ID: 61809270
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Spacious Interiors in a Sought After Locale
With impressive interiors and a convenient central location, this two bedroom apartment ticks all the boxes and definitely will not last. The unit features:
- A generous open plan living and dining which opens onto a wide balcony
- A modern kitchen with a dishwasher and counter dining options
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms with built-ins and a ceiling fan in the main
- A crisp clean bathroom with the convenience of a separate shower and bath
- An internal laundry and a double lock up garage perfectly complete the package
Within easy walking distance to Penshurst's busy shopping and dining precinct, along with its many transport options, this apartment is a must to inspect.
Call Monique Wijesekera or Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.