7/46 Victoria Avenue, PenshurstSold For $518,000 April 12, 2016
- Property ID: 61541580
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Previously listed by another agent for over 4 months with no success, successfully sold by Michael Stojanovic with in 1 week of listing. Wanting to sell let us show you how.
The epitome of convenient and stylish living, this renovated apartment is positioned just moments from Penshurst's busy shopping and dining precinct and is a must to inspect.
- Renovated to the highest standard throughout
- A spacious open plan living that seamlessly flows out to a generous balcony
- Gourmet kitchen with island dining and stainless steel appliances
- Two generous bedrooms, one with a built in robe
- Ultra modern bathroom and a cleverly integrated laundry
- Double glazed windows, air conditioning, stylish flooring and LED downlights
With easy access to the City and located only minutes to Penshurst's shopping precinct and its many transport options, this apartment offers an ideal lifestyle of low maintenance, high comfort living at an attractive price.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst.
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.