PenshurstFOR RENT $360 per week
- Property ID: 61833780
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Ultra Modern Living & Minutes to Station
The epitome of convenient and stylish living, this renovated apartment is positioned just moments from Penshurst's busy shopping and dining precinct and is a must to inspect.
- Renovated to the highest standard throughout
- A spacious open plan living that seamlessly flows out to a generous balcony
- Gourmet kitchen with island dining and stainless steel appliances
- Two generous bedrooms, one with a built in robe
- Ultra modern bathroom and a cleverly integrated laundry
- Double glazed windows, air conditioning, stylish flooring and LED downlights
With easy access to the City and located only minutes to Penshurst's shopping precinct and its many transport options, this apartment offers an ideal lifestyle of low maintenance, high comfort living at an attractive price.
Applications online through 1form based on images.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.