7/568 Forest Road, PenshurstSold For $860,000 March 24, 2018
- Property ID: 61725870
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents
The epitome of convenient and stylish living, this dual level penthouse apartment is positioned on the top floor with a stunning rooftop terrace to capitalise on its superb outlook. With views across the district to the City and mountains, this New York style apartment has been designed to take full advantage of the abundant light from its North East aspect.
- Ultra-high ceilings and loft windows, full brick construction and plantation shutters.
- The spacious living and dining domain seamlessly flows out to a generous balcony that leads to your own terrace for easy entertaining.
- The gourmet timber kitchen features gas cooking and Smeg appliances with a dishwasher, double thickness benchtops and cupboard space.
- There are three generous bedrooms, the main with an ensuite and two with built in robes, while the bathroom is stylish and modern with a separate shower and spa bath for relaxed living.
- Stylish timber flooring in the hallway and bedrooms and 4.5m high ceilings
- Rooftop terrace with views to the City and mountains, with gas bayonet for the BBQ or heater
- Total privacy and seclusion, "Skyline Apartments" a boutique complex of only 8 apartments
- Secure basement parking with internal access and entry off Carruthers Street along with video intercom entry are among the many benefits of this high quality apartment with practically no common walls and 3 sides of windows.
With easy access to the City and located only minutes to Penshurst's shopping precinct and many transport options, this apartment offers an ideal lifestyle of low maintenance, high comfort living at an attractive price.
A unique apartment like no other in the St George area.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.
- Ruby - 4/110 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Excellent management. Very efficient and great service! I will recommend my friends to use this agency!