7/568 Forest Road, PenshurstSold For $860,000 March 24, 2018
- Property ID: 61725870
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents
The epitome of convenient and stylish living, this dual level penthouse apartment is positioned on the top floor with a stunning rooftop terrace to capitalise on its superb outlook. With views across the district to the City and mountains, this New York style apartment has been designed to take full advantage of the abundant light from its North East aspect.
- Ultra-high ceilings and loft windows, full brick construction and plantation shutters.
- The spacious living and dining domain seamlessly flows out to a generous balcony that leads to your own terrace for easy entertaining.
- The gourmet timber kitchen features gas cooking and Smeg appliances with a dishwasher, double thickness benchtops and cupboard space.
- There are three generous bedrooms, the main with an ensuite and two with built in robes, while the bathroom is stylish and modern with a separate shower and spa bath for relaxed living.
- Stylish timber flooring in the hallway and bedrooms and 4.5m high ceilings
- Rooftop terrace with views to the City and mountains, with gas bayonet for the BBQ or heater
- Total privacy and seclusion, "Skyline Apartments" a boutique complex of only 8 apartments
- Secure basement parking with internal access and entry off Carruthers Street along with video intercom entry are among the many benefits of this high quality apartment with practically no common walls and 3 sides of windows.
With easy access to the City and located only minutes to Penshurst's shopping precinct and many transport options, this apartment offers an ideal lifestyle of low maintenance, high comfort living at an attractive price.
A unique apartment like no other in the St George area.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.