7/574-576 Forest Road, PenshurstSold For $527,000 October 19, 2015
- Property ID: 61498350
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic for a record price!
Perfectly positioned just minutes from the heart of Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this renovated two bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of style and convenience.
- A spacious living and dining domain with tiled floors and stylish feature wall.
- An ultra-modern open plan kitchen with sleek LED lighting, counter dining options and ample cupboard space.
- Two bedrooms, both with access to a relaxing courtyard, one offering a built in robe.
- A modern, cleverly combined bathroom and laundry.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, an basement parking and a large storeroom with ample shelving.
Presenting an incredible opportunity for investors or first home buyers to have an affordable presence in a highly popular location.
Strata levies $548 per quarter approx
Council rates $220 per quarter approx
Water rates $192 per quarter approx
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office at 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.