7/574-576 Forest Road, PenshurstSold For $527,000 October 19, 2015
- Property ID: 61498350
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic for a record price!
Perfectly positioned just minutes from the heart of Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this renovated two bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of style and convenience.
- A spacious living and dining domain with tiled floors and stylish feature wall.
- An ultra-modern open plan kitchen with sleek LED lighting, counter dining options and ample cupboard space.
- Two bedrooms, both with access to a relaxing courtyard, one offering a built in robe.
- A modern, cleverly combined bathroom and laundry.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, an basement parking and a large storeroom with ample shelving.
Presenting an incredible opportunity for investors or first home buyers to have an affordable presence in a highly popular location.
Strata levies $548 per quarter approx
Council rates $220 per quarter approx
Water rates $192 per quarter approx
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office at 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Great result - Michael persevered in the current difficult environment of coronavirus shutdowns, to achieve a great result with my sale. He gave sound advice on pricing and was consistently professional and dedicated to finding just the right buyer for my property.
- Vendor - 9/11 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Very professional and very efficient. The property is being sold in a very short period of time, even in a turbulence market situation.
- Elaine - 3/25 Cambridge Street, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Great Agent! Very professional. Michael has been our agent for over 5 years. From renting, through to helping us sell our property, he has always gone above and beyond to ensure we got the best results.