7/68 Victoria Avenue, PenshurstSold For $655,000 April 3, 2018
- Property ID: 61730710
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Perfectly positioned just minutes from the heart of Penshurst's or Mortdale shopping and dining precinct, this sensational two bedroom apartment offers tranquil surrounds, convenience and style. Combining a generous layout and a large outdoor entertaining balcony, this private two bedroom unit is sure to impress.
- Sensational separate living and dining space that opens on to an impressive balcony with a beautiful leafy outlook, perfect for entertaining
- The kitchen is functional with ample cupboard and bench space and the bathroom is crisp and modern
- There are two bedrooms, the main with a built-in robe and its own balcony with views across the valley
- Secure intercom access, an internal laundry with additional toilet and a lock up garage with remote access perfectly complete the package
A savvy investment or just straight in, the convenient location and functional design make this a must to inspect.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.