8/12 Arcadia Street, PenshurstSold For $455,000 March 29, 2019
- Property ID: 61784760
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Perfectly positioned in a sought- after street, this renovated 1-bedroom apartment offers slow maintenance modern living only moments to Penshurst's cosmopolitan cafe and shopping precinct as well as Hurstville CBD.
- First-floor position
- One generous bedroom with a built-in robe and air conditioning in lounge and bedroom
- An impressive, light-filled living and dining space also opens onto a large wrap around balcony with a pleasant private outlook
- Well-appointed as a new modern kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space and a stylish as newly renovated bathroom
- The convenience of an internal laundry, lock up garage with storage are among the many benefits that this apartment has to offer.
Combined with its proximity to both Penshurst station and Hurstville's many lifestyles and transport options, this stands out apartment offers an affordable opportunity for first home buyers or a smart move for investors.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.