8/12 Arcadia Street, PenshurstSold For $455,000 March 29, 2019
- Property ID: 61784760
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Perfectly positioned in a sought- after street, this renovated 1-bedroom apartment offers slow maintenance modern living only moments to Penshurst's cosmopolitan cafe and shopping precinct as well as Hurstville CBD.
- First-floor position
- One generous bedroom with a built-in robe and air conditioning in lounge and bedroom
- An impressive, light-filled living and dining space also opens onto a large wrap around balcony with a pleasant private outlook
- Well-appointed as a new modern kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space and a stylish as newly renovated bathroom
- The convenience of an internal laundry, lock up garage with storage are among the many benefits that this apartment has to offer.
Combined with its proximity to both Penshurst station and Hurstville's many lifestyles and transport options, this stands out apartment offers an affordable opportunity for first home buyers or a smart move for investors.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.