8/12 Arcadia Street, PenshurstFOR SALE $475,000
- Property ID: 61784760
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Perfectly positioned in a sought- after street, this renovated 1-bedroom apartment offers slow maintenance modern living only moments to Penshurst's cosmopolitan cafe and shopping precinct as well as Hurstville CBD.
- First-floor position
- One generous bedroom with a built-in robe and air conditioning in lounge and bedroom
- An impressive, light-filled living and dining space also opens onto a large wrap around balcony with a pleasant private outlook
- Well-appointed as a new modern kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space and a stylish as newly renovated bathroom
- The convenience of an internal laundry, lock up garage with storage are among the many benefits that this apartment has to offer.
Combined with its proximity to both Penshurst station and Hurstville's many lifestyles and transport options, this stands out apartment offers an affordable opportunity for first home buyers or a smart move for investors.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.