PenshurstFOR RENT $370 per week
- Property ID: 61834460
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Convenient, Stylish Apartment with Air Conditioning
Just moments from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this sensational apartment is ready to move in and enjoy.
- Featuring a generous living space with air conditioning, that opens out onto a breezy balcony.
- A sleek modern eat-in kitchen with cleverly integrated laundry.
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in robes and their own balconies, serviced by a well-appointed bathroom.
- A lock-up garage and secure intercom entry complete the package.
Conveniently positioned to all of Penshurst's transport and lifestyle
benefits, and also in close proximity to Mortdale's shops and restaurants, this apartment is a must to inspect and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly St Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.