8/6 Short Street, KogarahSold For $585,000 November 22, 2019
- Property ID: 61822870
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic for $6,000 above asking price in 5 days - St George Property Agents
With impressive interiors and a convenient central location, this top floor front two bedroom apartment ticks all the boxes and definitely will not last. The unit features:
- Floorboards throughout and the convenience of air conditioning
- A generous open plan living and dining which opens onto a wide balcony
- An impressive timber kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, along with room for a small dining table or a separate freezer
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in robes
- A crisp clean bathroom with the convenience of a separate shower and bath
- Own laundry with loads of room for storage, secure intercom access, storeroom and a lock up garage perfectly complete the package
- Huge scope for re-development and profit
- A great investment opportunity, leased to a quality tenant at $520pw, who is looking to stay long term
Within easy walking distance to Kogarah station and its busy shopping and dining precinct, along with its many transport options, this apartment is a must to inspect.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
Great result - Michael persevered in the current difficult environment of coronavirus shutdowns, to achieve a great result with my sale. He gave sound advice on pricing and was consistently professional and dedicated to finding just the right buyer for my property.
- Vendor - 9/11 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Very professional and very efficient. The property is being sold in a very short period of time, even in a turbulence market situation.
- Elaine - 3/25 Cambridge Street, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Great Agent! Very professional. Michael has been our agent for over 5 years. From renting, through to helping us sell our property, he has always gone above and beyond to ensure we got the best results.