8/6 Short Street, KogarahSold For $585,000 November 22, 2019
- Property ID: 61822870
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic for $6,000 above asking price in 5 days - St George Property Agents
With impressive interiors and a convenient central location, this top floor front two bedroom apartment ticks all the boxes and definitely will not last. The unit features:
- Floorboards throughout and the convenience of air conditioning
- A generous open plan living and dining which opens onto a wide balcony
- An impressive timber kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, along with room for a small dining table or a separate freezer
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in robes
- A crisp clean bathroom with the convenience of a separate shower and bath
- Own laundry with loads of room for storage, secure intercom access, storeroom and a lock up garage perfectly complete the package
- Huge scope for re-development and profit
- A great investment opportunity, leased to a quality tenant at $520pw, who is looking to stay long term
Within easy walking distance to Kogarah station and its busy shopping and dining precinct, along with its many transport options, this apartment is a must to inspect.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.