8/6 Short Street, KogarahSold For $585,000 November 22, 2019
- Property ID: 61822870
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic for $6,000 above asking price in 5 days - St George Property Agents
With impressive interiors and a convenient central location, this top floor front two bedroom apartment ticks all the boxes and definitely will not last. The unit features:
- Floorboards throughout and the convenience of air conditioning
- A generous open plan living and dining which opens onto a wide balcony
- An impressive timber kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, along with room for a small dining table or a separate freezer
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in robes
- A crisp clean bathroom with the convenience of a separate shower and bath
- Own laundry with loads of room for storage, secure intercom access, storeroom and a lock up garage perfectly complete the package
- Huge scope for re-development and profit
- A great investment opportunity, leased to a quality tenant at $520pw, who is looking to stay long term
Within easy walking distance to Kogarah station and its busy shopping and dining precinct, along with its many transport options, this apartment is a must to inspect.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.