8/93-95 Soldiers Road, JannaliSold For $763,000 September 13, 2017
- Property ID: 61665390
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: VILLA
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Sun Soaked Single Level Villa Within Stones's Throw To Station And Shops
Just moments from Jannali's shopping strip along with the station and bus services, this impressive free-standing two bedroom villa is immaculately presented and a must to inspect.
- Two outdoor living spaces/courtyards, low maintenance gardens
- North facing and private & filled with natural light
- Two large bedrooms with built in robes
- Fantastic open floor plan with easy access for outdoor entertaining
- Modern, updated kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
- Updated bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet
- Split system air conditioning
- Stair free access and a pet friendly complex
- Freestanding villa with the lock up garage wall being the only common wall
- Low strata levies, suitable for downsizers and first home buyers
- 300m to the upgraded train station and a 40 minute train ride to the City and CBD
- Walking distance to primary and secondary schools
- Set on the highest hill in Jannali with a bright, airy position
Villas hardly become available in The Shire and ones with features such as no stair access and in such close proximity to the station and shops are extremely rare.
Hurry, this won't last!
Strata rates - $416.21 approx per ¼
Water rates - $220.38 approx per ¼
Council rates - $263.38 approx per ¼
Call Michael Stojanovic today to inspect and make an offer!
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.