8 Leeder Avenue, PenshurstSold For $1,175,000 September 3, 2019
- Property ID: 61808530
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
A Rare Find Semi with a Perfect Aspect
Set in one of Penshurst's most sought-after streets; this immaculately presented full brick period home combines traditional features with space and functionality.
- A relaxed family oasis, with warm, spacious formal and informal living areas, along with a separate dining area, ensuring plenty of space and comfort for the whole family.
- The gourmet kitchen offers stainless steel gas appliances and counter dining options and freely flows into the family room and onto a beautiful alfresco dining space for easy entertaining.
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms offer period details including a fire place in one, along with built in robes in all 3 bedrooms.
- The rear yard has been created for a low maintenance, family-focused lifestyle with a resort feel, boasting an entertaining area, a swimming pool and easy-care gardens.
- High 11ft period ceilings, Cedar windows, convenient attic storage and a lock-up garage at the front of the property perfectly completes the
Situated in a highly-coveted Penshurst locale 400m from the train station, parklands and schools; affording the utmost family lifestyle convenience. This is an exceptional opportunity to acquire a beautiful and unique home in a tightly held locale, with all that you need right at your doorstep.
Please call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Great result - Michael persevered in the current difficult environment of coronavirus shutdowns, to achieve a great result with my sale. He gave sound advice on pricing and was consistently professional and dedicated to finding just the right buyer for my property.
- Vendor - 9/11 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Very professional and very efficient. The property is being sold in a very short period of time, even in a turbulence market situation.
- Elaine - 3/25 Cambridge Street, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Great Agent! Very professional. Michael has been our agent for over 5 years. From renting, through to helping us sell our property, he has always gone above and beyond to ensure we got the best results.