83 Penshurst Street, PenshurstSold For $1,133,000 May 7, 2018
- Property ID: 61726090
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Full Brick 4 bedroom with Period Charm
Immediately inviting and enjoying a convenient position in a tree-lined street, this immaculately presented period home with high ornate ceilings combines traditional features with space and functionality.
- Timber floorboards and tiles flow throughout the home, enhancing its period charm.
- A spacious living room, formal dining, along with a separate family room for relaxed family living.
- 4 generous bedrooms, 3 with built-in robes and also a sunroom
- The kitchen has been updated and offers gas cooking and ample storage, the bathroom is well appointed
- The rear yard has been created for a low maintenance lifestyle, boasting level lawns and easy care gardens set on 500sqm approx.
- Air conditioned, a second toilet and ample parking perfectly complete the package
- Solar panels on roof
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Penshurst shopping village and its many transport options, this family home represents an outstanding opportunity for home ownership at an affordable price.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.