86 Pacific Avenue, PenshurstFOR SALE $1,499,000
- Property ID: 61775420
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
An Exceptional Opportunity in Sought After McRae's Estate
Set in one of Penshurst's most sought-after streets in McRaes Estate; this immaculately presented Californian Bungalow combines traditional features with space and functionality.
- The spacious living area features ornate ceilings, with a light filled sunroom adjoining.
- The gourmet kitchen offers stainless steel gas appliances and counter dining options and freely flows into the family room and onto a covered patio for easy entertaining.
- The generously proportioned master bedroom offers period details including a window seat, along with built in robes.
- Complimented by a further four bedrooms, two well-appointed family bathrooms and the added convenience of an additional bathroom at the rear of the home.
- There is an impressive family room at the rear of the home that opens out onto a covered patio, which overlooks the lush lawns and gardens surrounding the home.
- The rear yard has been created for a low maintenance lifestyle, boasting an entertaining area, level lawns and easy care gardens.
- There is a side driveway to a lock up garage with room for an additional car.
Situated in a highly-coveted Penshurst locale near transport, parklands and schools; affording the utmost family lifestyle convenience. An exceptional opportunity to acquire a beautiful home in a tightly held locale, with all that you need right at your doorstep.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.