9/11 Victoria Avenue, PenshurstSold For $570,000 Apr 1, 2020
- Property ID: 61834200
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic of St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Perfectly positioned with easy access to the many lifestyle benefits of both Penshurst and Mortdale, this bright and spacious two bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of ease and convenience.
- Light filled living and dining areas opening onto breezy balcony
- Dining room could easily be converted to a study or 3rd bedroom
- Neat and tidy kitchen with ample bench space and storage and a large pantry cupboard
- 2 spacious bedrooms, both offering built-in robes, with the master opening onto a wide, wrap-around balcony
- Internal laundry, security access and double lock-up garage perfectly complete the package
Ideally situated just minutes from Penshurst station, buses, shopping and dining precincts.
Will not last, as apartments this size are rare in Penshurst !
Inspection by appointment or virtual inspection.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Couldn’t ask for a better agent! My partner and I have used Michael, Monique and the rest of the team’s services for the past 4 years now, with our properties being rented out consistently. Most recently Michael was the agent for the sale of my investment property. The process was seamless from beginning to end. He took on my wish to remain as hands-off as possible throughout the sale; keeping me updated on the marketing, advertising, current market conditions and potential buyers’ feedback. This was invaluable advice: it led to me reconsidering the sale price and then having a buyer snap it up quickly. Michael’s candour, respectful and open nature, and intuitive approach means we’ll continue to choose him for any future property decisions with confidence. Thanks again, Michael and team :)
- VENDOR - 65/20 Close Street, Canterbury
Highly recommended. I came to Michael after another real estate agent misled me and was unable to sell my property. Michael was able to sell my unit in a short amount of time and was so professional and supportive throughout the whole process. He deserves more than 5 stars. Thank you so much for your support.
- VENDOR - 1/43 Noble Street, Allawah, NSW, 2218
Responsible And Efficient Agent Wonderful service helped me a lot！very professional and guiding me sold a property in really hard circumstances