9/11 Victoria Avenue, PenshurstFOR RENT $420 per week
- Property ID: 61836090
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Jumbo Sized Apartment 137sqm with XL Garage
Perfectly positioned with easy access to the many lifestyle benefits of both Penshurst and Mortdale, this bright and spacious two bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of ease and convenience.
- Light filled living and dining areas opening onto breezy balcony
- Huge dining room with access to balcony
- Neat and tidy kitchen with ample bench space and storage and a large pantry cupboard and dishwasher
- 2 spacious bedrooms, both offering built-in robes, with the master opening onto a wide, wrap-around balcony
- Internal laundry, security access and double lock-up garage perfectly complete the package
Ideally situated just minutes from Penshurst station, buses, shopping and dining precincts.
Will not last, as apartments this size are rare in Penshurst !
Applications online through 1form based on images.
Call Monique Wijesekera today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.