9/45 Station Street, MortdaleSold For $405,000 March 22, 2019
- Property ID: 61782760
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Impressive, Ultra Convenient and Currently Rented $360 PW
With peaceful leafy surrounds, this impressive one bedroom apartment is positioned on the top floor of a security complex and and offers:
- Generous living space with stylish floorboards that opens out onto an private leafy balcony and offers the comfort of air conditioning
- A sleek modern kitchen with a new stove, ample cupboard space and a breakfast bar
- A generous bedroom with a built in robe
- A well appointed bathroom and laundry, linen press and secure intercom entry perfectly complete the package
- Currentlly rented at $360 per week with quality tenants willing to stay
This apartment is a fantastic opportunity to secure a quality apartment in an ultra convenient location, minutes to Mortdale station and its many shopping and dining options.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.