9/45 Station Street, MortdaleSold For $405,000 March 22, 2019
- Property ID: 61782760
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Impressive, Ultra Convenient and Currently Rented $360 PW
With peaceful leafy surrounds, this impressive one bedroom apartment is positioned on the top floor of a security complex and and offers:
- Generous living space with stylish floorboards that opens out onto an private leafy balcony and offers the comfort of air conditioning
- A sleek modern kitchen with a new stove, ample cupboard space and a breakfast bar
- A generous bedroom with a built in robe
- A well appointed bathroom and laundry, linen press and secure intercom entry perfectly complete the package
- Currentlly rented at $360 per week with quality tenants willing to stay
This apartment is a fantastic opportunity to secure a quality apartment in an ultra convenient location, minutes to Mortdale station and its many shopping and dining options.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.